Download a complete copy of your QuickBooks Online company file to QuickBooks Desktop PC &/or Mac
There are many reasons why you might want (or need) to leave QuickBooks Online.
Fortunately for you, we have downloaded hundreds of QuickBooks Online files – we use our extensive expertise in QuickBooks file conversions help you transfer a copy of any QuickBooks Online file to the QuickBooks Desktop version. We now offer this service for a very reasonable fee.
- Your company may have downsized or is dormant with little to no activity, and you don’t want/need to pay the monthly fee, or you may have tried using the Online version but need to go back to using one of the desktop versions for other purposes.
- Or, you may want to downgrade your QBO subscription from Plus to Essentials – three years ago, you would have needed to subscribe to Plus to issue 1099’s and now all versions can issue 1099 forms, but the Plus version subscription price has increased over the past three years due to other features you do not need.
- You may need a desktop backup copy of your QuickBooks company file for a multitude of other reasons, or you may need this for your records if you need to cancel the QuickBooks Online subscription.
We will download your company file from QBO Online to QB Desktop, and send you the backup of the QB Desktop file, which may be restored to any version of QuickBooks desktop from 2015 and onward.
You may choose between QuickBooks Desktop Mac or Quickbooks Desktop PC versions, or get both versions.
- After making your payment here on the website, you will need to send me an email invitation to join your Online file by navigating to the Gear, then going to the Users screen. You will need to invite me to your company file as an Admin or Accountant user in order for me to download the file.
- Downloading, backing up your file and emailing you a copy can take 24-48 hours to complete. Most downloads are completed within a day.
- QBO Subscription must be active to download a copy of the company file. If subscription is expired, one month must be paid.
- The QB Online monthly or annual subscription may be cancelled only after download is complete. To do this, hover your cursor over the gear in top left of screen and select “Settings / subscription and payment” to cancel it. (Please wait until AFTER we send you the downloaded desktop version of the file to cancel!)
If you have any questions please contact me!
Disclaimer: I will download an exact copy of all data, all fields, and all information that QuickBooks Online allows to be downloaded. Although a complete copy of your file will be downloaded, certain features or custom fields may only be available in the Online version, and these features may not transfer to desktop.
You will be able to run the same identical financial statements in the downloaded desktop version as the online version, and after downloading your file we will compare the financial statements to assure that they agree prior to sending you a copy of the transferred file.
If you have any questions, please contact me at BookkeeperLA.com/contact