DOES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Do you have a large amount of bookkeeping data to organize?
- Do you manage your day-to-day bookkeeping activities but aren’t sure about some other aspects, such as how to properly enter payroll, or how to do your year-end 1099 reporting & close the year out in QuickBooks ?
- Do you use multiple credit cards or bank accounts and can’t keep track of what you owe or what you’ve spent on business expenses?
- Do you have a business or website that generates income, but you’re not sure what it is worth?
- Is your tax preparer or CPA urging you to use QuickBooks but you find it too confusing to set-up, too complicated or it starts taking too much time?
- Do you buy, work with or sell assets, equipment, property or materials?
- Do you need to keep better track of inventory values and quantities?
- Do you want to know exactly how much you are earning or spending?
- Do you wish to track your budgets more accurately?
- Would you like to track sales &/or expenses for multiple projects, departments, locations or lines?
- Do you need to generate accurate commission or royalty reports?
- Do you want to make your accounting records paperless &/or automate expense or PC reporting/eliminate paper receipts?
If you answered yes (or maybe) to ANY of the above questions, keep reading (or click ‘here’ to contact me now ) If you need to get your bookkeeping organized, you have come to the right place. I’m the best QuickBooks Pro-Advisor, Accountant & Full-Charge Bookkeeper in L.A., Hollywood, Beverly Hills or West Hollywood, guaranteed. FOR BUSINESSES and SELF-EMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS, I offer:
- Full-charge bookkeeping service: on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis. I can handle every aspect of your books, or I will manage specific tasks you choose, either remotely or on site, using your accounting software/computer equipment, or mine.
- Customized QuickBooks set-up, training, support, including advanced features and options: I set-up your QuickBooks company file & utilize my proven fast, easy training method to show you & your bookkeeper or staff how to use it to properly do your books. (Ask me @ my 2-hour private/semi-private 1-time “Intensive” Quickbooks overview, set-up, &/or customization session.)
- QuickBooks Follow-ups, check-ups &/or annual clean-up: I work to insure your accounting software and financial data is stable, secure, accurate and properly organized.
- Ongoing QuickBooks support, customization & troubleshooting: for existing QuickBooks clients with specialized demands. I am here to support you and your business through new challenges, and I’m ready to adapt your current accounting system as you grow – I am an expert at implementing innovative solutions to manage unique needs or requirements.
- a Hybrid service, combining any (or all) of the above services to manage your books and your finances economically and effectively.