DOES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Do you have a large amount of bookkeeping data to organize?
- Do you manage your day-to-day bookkeeping activities but aren’t sure about some other aspects, such as how to properly enter payroll, or how to do your year-end 1099 reporting & close the year out in QuickBooks ?
- Do you use multiple credit cards or bank accounts and can’t keep track of what you owe or what you’ve spent on business expenses?
- Do you have a business or website that generates income, but you’re not sure what it is worth?
- Is your tax preparer or CPA urging you to use QuickBooks but you find it too confusing to set-up, too complicated or it starts taking too much time?
- Do you buy, work with or sell assets, equipment, property or materials?
- Do you need to keep better track of inventory values and quantities?
- Do you want to know exactly how much you are earning or spending?
- Do you wish to track your budgets more accurately?
- Would you like to track sales &/or expenses for multiple projects, departments, locations or lines?
- Do you need to generate accurate commission or royalty reports?
- Do you want to make your accounting records paperless &/or automate expense or PC reporting/eliminate paper receipts?
If you answered yes (or maybe) to ANY of the above questions, keep reading (or click ‘here’ to contact me now ) Read More »
Based in West Hollywood, California the Ultimate Bookkeeper is the Los Angeles area’s premier QuickBooks expert, setting up scalable accounting systems, doing bookkeeping, accounting and taxes for almost 20 years.
With a talent for working with creative people and creative businesses, The Ultimate Bookkeeper uses a time-proven technique to help you understand how to use QuickBooks software to do your books the best way for you and your business.
Areas of expertise include: setting up effective and practical accounting systems, organizing large amounts of customer, project &/or billing data, tracking overages &/or charge-backs, automating the data-entry process, and importing data to reduce manual bookkeeping duties & saving as much time as possible. The less time spent on manually entering your data, the more time is left to analyze the results that guide your business to meet it’s goals.
Please contact me today to schedule your free 15″ telephone consultation – I am thrilled to be able to help individuals & businesses whether working on-site at your location, or remotely via internet. Your success is my success! Read More »
Get Answers Now
Here are your options:
1) Free 15 Minute Consultation: Ask me anything about QuickBooks, Bookkeeping, Accounting or Taxes – I’ll give you honest straightforward advice.
Get on my call-back list by completing the short Contact Form at the end of this article (also at: Http://BookkeeeperLA.com/Contact). In most cases I will email you a confirmation within 24 hours (though it may require an additional day or two during peak tax season).
2) Priority Consultation: If you want Immediate or Instant Assistance for any tax, accounting or bookkeeping question or issue, you may reserve time in 15 minute blocks at the specific time of your choice, Monday-Saturday between 8am – noon (Pacific) on the same or next day between for a Priority Consultation.
3) QuickBooks File Repair, Customization, Set-up &/or Clean-up. Remote bookkeeping services, payroll, tax serice.
Read More »